Unity Hospice care is a coordinated effort. Our highly trained team members work tirelessly to provide you and your family with the very best care.
- Our medical director and your own physician will work together to ensure there is continuity in your care.
- Our nurses will visit you to monitor your health and well-being. They will ensure your comfort, provide symptom management, and monitor your pain.
- Our hospice aides will assist you with your personal care needs and other activities associated with daily living.
- Our social work staff will provide counseling and access to community services.
- Our chaplain will work with you in providing spiritual support and counseling.
- Our volunteers are specially trained to support you and your family in a variety of ways including respite for caregivers and loved ones.
- Our Equipment Manager will deliver durable medical equipment that you may require to your residence and teach you how to properly operate the devices.