A Trusted Partner
Nursing homes do an outstanding job caring for their residents. They provide exceptional care for their patients on a day to day basis. But what happens when a patient becomes terminal and needs more care, more attention from an already busy staff?
They call Unity Hospice
Our caring staff excels at providing support and being those extra hands, eyes, ears for the nursing home staff. We realize that patient care is not cookie cutter and we follow the lead of each home. We offer superior customer service by meeting the needs of the nursing home staff, the patient, and their families. This includes:
- Helping families cope with end of life concerns
- Providing educational in-services for nursing home staff
- Helping with a state mandated plan of correction
- Providing memorial services to honor the memory of deceased patients
- Offering bereavement support by our Certified Grief Support Specialists for residents, families and staff
- Providing durable medical equipment to meet the needs of the patients and the facilities in a timely and professional manner
- Honoring all Veterans on our service with our unique Hospice for Heroes program.
Let Unity Hospice show you how easy it is to provide meaningful service to your patients at all stages of their journey. Contact us today!
Have a referral? Fill out our easy online referral form.