To die completely, a person must not only forget but be forgotten, and he who is not forgotten is not dead.
Bereavement support at Unity Hospice consists of individualized attention from our social workers, chaplains, and/or volunteers. During the months following the passing of a loved one, our caring staff remains in contact with family members to learn more about how they are coping and how we may help in that process. Some of the services we offer are:
- A year of bereavement support for all family members
- Monthly newsletters and educational materials for adults and children
- Support groups for those who have lost a loved one
- Individualized care and counseling
- Monthly contact via phone
- Access to appropriate community resources via referrals
Regardless of what we have to offer, what you receive is based upon what you need and want.