We know that in addition to the best hospice care, patients need the best medical equipment. In order to ensure that our patients get only quality Durable Medical Equipment (DME), we don’t trust this vital component to third party vendors. Unity Hospice operates its own medical equipment division to make sure that you get the best quality and service.
Because we are one company, we efficiently streamline the ordering process and get equipment delivered to our patients right away. Our patients and families can feel at ease knowing that they only need to deal with one company for all aspects of care.
Unity Hospice does it best!
Our highly trained DME technicians…
- Are Unity Hospice employees and work exclusively with hospice patients,
- Have direct access to all equipment even after normal business hours,
- Work directly with our clinical staff to provide equipment best suited to the patient’s plan of care,
- Have expert knowledge of all medical equipment,
- Ensure that only the highest quality equipment is delivered,
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment while training patients and families on use of the equipment.
You can feel at ease knowing that we provide all the equipment you need for safe and comfortable care, and that medical supplies necessary and related to a patient’s care are covered by most insurance companies. Our billing specialists will coordinate this benefit for you so you don’t have to worry.